Affirmations are simple statements we can use to improve our self-esteem, reach a goal, break a bad habit, find love, or even discover joy. Positive affirmations work hand in hand with our subconscious to make lasting changes for the better. We may often already experience joy, but we don’t know how to celebrate it. Other times, we aren’t even aware that it’s present. Positive affirmations can help you rediscover that joy, peace, health, and happiness! Here are some examples of positive affirmations and how they can improve your life:
- “I’m worth it!” You deserve to be happy. If you feel dejected or worthless, this affirmation can work wonders.
• By using this affirmation on a consistent basis and coupling it with an open heart, you’ll see results. You’ll realize that you are more than deserving of happiness and joy.
- “I go with the flow and my life is easy and filled with happiness.” When you feel stuck in a rut or completely stressed out, this effective positive affirmation may help you release all that tension.
• This affirmation helps you rid your mind of negativity so the joy that’s present can shine through.
- “I see beauty in my surroundings and I radiate love and joy.” This affirmation helps you notice all that’s beautiful in this world. It also teaches you how to spread love and joy to those around you.
• You can enjoy everything this world has to offer; just give yourself permission to celebrate!
- “I now choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving manner.” This tells your subconscious that you’re serious and you want to make good, positive changes in your life.
• This affirmation helps you open your mind to constructive thoughts so you can celebrate joy in life.
- “I can relax and accept the good that I know I deserve in my life.” This positive affirmation helps your stress and patience.
• No matter how long it takes, you can be confident that only good things await you.
• Even though you may be completely stressed out, this affirmation helps you relax and slow down.
- “I take time regularly to do the things that I love to do; I follow my heart and I am happy.” This affirmation celebrates someone very important – you! Take the time to make yourself a priority and be an active player in your life!
• To be happy is extremely important and joy will follow you wherever you go when you include this affirmation frequently.
Joy is essential and our lives should be filled with it. Positive affirmations allow us to refocus to a point where we can be happy again. Practice positive affirmations on a regular basis and celebrate all the joy that life has to offer!